Upcoming Bike Polo Events
You no longer need to search through social media posts, hashtags, event listings, and web forums to find upcoming bike polo tournaments. You can now find all bike polo events throughout the world listed in one single place – Bike Polo Calendar!
December 10 - December 11
Milano Bike Polo is pleased to announce that the Milanese winter tournament will happen in December this year, in the mixed 3v3 format.
For those who don’t yet know what the hell means “Scighera”, it’s how here in Milano we refer to the typical winter fog in the Milanese dialect.
Although we have one court, we want to gather as many teams as possible and considering that our indoor court has lights, we can extend the games after sunset.
We usually reward faster team registration, but since we expect a high demand, we’ll mix both “first come first served” and lottery, in case we exceed the maximum number of allowed teams.
The poster and a registration link are coming soon, below all the useful information available till now.
- Name: Scighera Mixed
- Dates: 10–11 December 2022
- Location: Leoncavallo SPA, Via Antoine Watteau 7, 20125 Milano (Italy) 1
- Number of teams: 18 max.
- Teams format: 3 vs 3, Mixed teams
- Tournament format: TBD (probably 3 groups on Saturday)
- Registration slots: 4 MBP + 8 first come first served + 6 lottery
- Registration opening: 12:00 (CEST) on Monday 19 September 2022
- Registration closing: 24:00 (CEST) on Sunday 9 October 2022
- Lottery (possibly via streaming): between Monday 10 and Tuesday 11 October 2022
- Registration link: coming soon
- Registration fee: coming soon
As usual, Leoncavallo SPA is very welcoming and they are pleased to host as many players as they can in their hospitality rooms, just above the court! They host all of us for free, but we’ll ask for a small amount of money per person/night to all those who want to sleep there, to help them to keep the squat alive.
Breakfast, fruits and snacks will be available in the players’ area next to the court throughout the day and are included in the registration fee. Also, Leoncavallo SPA has an open kitchen throughout our stay providing for all your lunches, dinners and of course drinks at popular prices!
More info coming very soon!