Upcoming Bike Polo Events
You no longer need to search through social media posts, hashtags, event listings, and web forums to find upcoming bike polo tournaments. You can now find all bike polo events throughout the world listed in one single place – Bike Polo Calendar!
- This event has passed.
NAH South East Regional Qualifier 2022
November 5, 2022 - November 6, 2022
Further details to be announced in the event page’s discussions, but until then…
- 1 Outdoor Street Hockey Court with lights.
- Full 4’ tall boards with curved corners
- Two benches with functioning gates, as well as two on court entrances at opposite ends of the court.
- Concrete surface with seams but no cracks (surface damage) or bumps. Very fast rolling and grippy on tires.
- Scoreboards, buzzer, electronic “whistles”, and PA equipment will be provided by our club.
- Bathrooms and water fountains on site.
- Many amenities and lodging within close proximity to the court.
- Easy access from PIE and TPA airports.
- The court is ~ 30min drive from St. Petersburg and ~30min from Tampa.
- Squad (3 vs 3 with subs)
- 12 teams (registration priority to SE squads) full details at nahardcourt.com
- Saturday round robin with AM/PM brackets, Sunday double elimination.
- Squad sizes up to 6 players, but team must be paid for at registration and declared at the start of the tournament.
- Teams may select up to 5 players for any individual game, and must notify referee of their lineup and coach/captain before the game starts.
- Helmets are required. No exceptions.
- Bicycles are required to pass safety check.
- No exposed sharp metal (uncovered handlebar ends, extra-long axles, cover disc brake rotors, etc…)
- Front or dual brakes only. We don’t want to skid up the surface with rear-only or fixed-only setups.
- Latest NAH Ruleset enforced.
- If a qualifying team does not accept their qualifying spot to NAs (happening in late Spring/early
Summer 2023), it will be given to the next highest ranking team.