Upcoming Bike Polo Events
You no longer need to search through social media posts, hashtags, event listings, and web forums to find upcoming bike polo tournaments. You can now find all bike polo events throughout the world listed in one single place – Bike Polo Calendar!
- This event has passed.
NAH South Central Regional Qualifier 2022
October 8 - October 9
- $100 per team of 5. Paid in full at time of registration. No exceptions.
- Bike polo-specific court with 4ft boards & 45 degree corners
- Surface is smooth asphalt w/ no cracks
- Court is lighted (on 1.5 hour timer for night play)
- Court Dimensions: 70.5 ft wide/122 ft long/10 ft behind goals
- Side entry 34 in wide doors at opposing ends
- Center entry 46 in wide door at half court on West side
- Goals: 6 ft wide/3 ft high/2 ft deep with nets
- PA system/Scoreboard/Mic/Bullhorns-provided by LRBP
- Bathrooms next to court
- Located in historic McArthur Park
- Bike to local brewpubs/restaurants/bars/grocery stores
- Firehouse Hostel located in park (reserved for tournament)
- Centrally located in region
- Easy access from Little Rock International Airport
- Squad (20-minute games) 3v3 with subs
- 5 members per team dressed per day
- 6 member max per squad
- 12 team cap (registration priority given to SC squads)
- Helmets required
- No exposed freewheels/track cogs/open bar-ends/etc.
- Mandatory bike check
- Latest NAH rule-set enforced
- If a qualifying team does not accept their qualifying spot to NAs, it will fall to next highest ranking team